Dr. Jodie A. Dashore is an internationally recognized pioneering physician in the world of what Dr. Dashore refers to as “Complex Autism” (TM) and Biotoxin Illness and Chronic inflammatory Response Syndrome – water damaged buildings.
Dr. Dashore is highly specialized in the German biological and holistic treatment of children with Autism comorbid with tick-borne diseases, mold and biotoxin illness, and using cutting- edge technology with all natural methodology. Dr Dashore designs highly individualized genetic-based biological protocols to help children with ASD achieve their full potential.
Dr. Jodie Dashore is an internationally recognized natural healer, author, teacher, mentor, research scientist, and physician. She has recently been named TopDoc 2016-17 Leading Physician of the World in the field of Natural Medicine and Neurology. She completed her specialization in Neurology from the University of Bombay Medical School. She holds an additional MD in Alternative Medicine from University of Calcutta Medical School. She went on to research collaboration on Stroke and Cognitive deficits and working as a consultant for the NHS in London, UK to earn her Fellowship. Subsequently she immigrated to the United States. Due to unforeseen circumstances was unable to go back to school to earn her MD in the USA. Therefore she decided to earn her Advanced Clinical Doctorate – Neurology (Stroke and Traumatic Brian Injury) and Evidence Based Medicine (Summa Cum Laude). She, then went on to complete post-doctoral specialization in Neuro Sensory Integration from University of Southern California. Dr. Dashore is also Board Certified in Holistic and Energy Medicine, German Biological medicines, Homotoxicology and Clinical Herbalism, having trained in the UK, Switzerland, and Germany. Dr. Dashore has mentored extensively with world renowned physicians, Charles Ray Jones, Dietrich Klinghardt, Joseph Jemsek, Jeff Bradstreet, Amy Yasko, Thomas Rau, Stephen Buhner, Ritchie Shoemaker, Sergei Dorochov and The Paracelsus Institute. She is the founder and medical director of Integrative Neuro-Sensory Associates, LLC , a functional , biomedical and integrative medicine practice in Marlboro, NJ. She works with children and adults from across the country and abroad who suffer from Autism, Lyme Disease, PANDAS, IBS, Chronic Fatigue, Autoimmune Disease, Mold and Biotoxin illness, Endocrine and hormone imbalances, Methylation concerns, Cancer and chronic disease. Dr. Dashore is a trained spiritual counselor, a Yogi and a meditation leader. She has mentored with her Guru of 28 years Sadguru Baba Charan Singhji at his Ashram in Dera Beas, India. Dr Dashore has been a disciple of Gurudev Bhagwaan Rajneesh/ Osho until his sad demise.
Additional Certifications and/training earned:
- Autonomic Response Testing Level 3– West Brook University and Klinghardt Academy
- Sensory Integration
- Homotoxicology and Homeopathy
- Biofeedback and Physical Agent Modalities (Basic and Advanced)
- Oral Motor Therapies and Treatments
- Neuro Developmental
- Exercise Physiology and Cardio-Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Bio Energetic and Energy Medicine
- Tomatis Based Auditory Processing Therapies and Listening Program
Professional memberships include:
- International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS)
- American Holistic Medicine Association
- Functional Medicine Association of America
- North American Society of Homeopaths (NASH)
- American Association Of Drugless Practitioners
- CPSM, London, UK
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- World Federation of Occupational Therapists
- Advanced Brain Technologies International
- Beckman’s Oral Motor International